12.01.2010

North at Noon Clock

I was SO sick of those dumb plastic clocks that you find at Walmart or Target. They are the only ones that I'm willing to pay for ($10) but, I hate the way they look! My clock is green but here's about what my clock looked like before...

As soon as I got my new $10 dollar clock home, I started brainstorming on how to make it fit into my apartment and turn it into something unique and quirky. Since we just moved to Dallas, I tried to incorporate that. Then I found this vintage looking street map...
I printed the image, cut it to fit, took my clock apart and put it back together. I used scrapbook die cut letters for the directions. Here's what I came up with:
I love my cheap find! 
Clock - $10
Paper - already had
Image- free online
Scrapbook letters - already had



No comments:

Post a Comment